Become a NAIRO Member
If you represent an Independent Review Organization (IRO), then you should consider joining NAIRO. As the only industry association that represents IROs, NAIRO promotes the quality and integrity of the independent review process, and acts as a collective voice in advocating for our industry.
Through NAIRO membership, your organization will benefit in the following ways:
- Join other leading IROs in shaping the development of accreditation standards, as well as providing collective feedback on URAC onsite review processes. NAIRO maintains close relations with URAC and has a representative on its Standards Committee.
- Help shape the direction of state and federal external review and utilization review regulations, by providing input on regulatory issues to agencies with which NAIRO has relationships.
- You’ll receive regular legislative and regulatory updates that are broadcast to members, providing you with advanced notice on changing state and federal medical review and managed care standards. NAIRO maintains access to updates through Lexis-Nexis and StateNet.
- You will be listed on NAIRO’s website, which has the highest search engine rankings and is often consulted by companies that are seeking independent review services. NAIRO’s ongoing marketing programs ensure high visibility for all members.
- You’ll build relationships with executives from the leading IROs across the country, identifying issues of common interest and concern, and helping to shape the NAIRO agenda. Meetings are at least once per year, with monthly conference calls.
Download Membership Application
For additional information on how to become a NAIRO member, please complete the membership inquiry form below.